Staves sorted by tannin potential
weOAK® offers a range of STAVE inserts sorted by tannin potential, using the same technology as the VICARD GENERATION 7 range (analytical selection and molecular toasting). Combining these processes allows us to adapt the toast to the raw material, and to develop reproducible aromatic expressions.
11 and 17mm
Profiles available without tannin potential, with the convection toasting:
- French oak: 100% natural air-drying for 24 months minimum
- Dimensions: Length of 900x47 mm, thickness of 7, 11 or 17 mm
- Holes: 15mm at each end, Hole spacing 670mm
- Computer-controlled molecular cooking using radiant heat
- The weOAK® products are subject to strict controls to ensure the reproducibility of their profiles. They meet all food safety and regulatory requirements.
Three thicknesses for greater precision, complexity, and integration:
weSTAVE 7 mm is ideal for very short-term aging.
weSTAVE 11mm is designed for gradual contributions over a reasoned period.
weSTAVE 17mm allows gradual and lasting additions by promoting a gradual diffusion of oak compounds.
Each profile also available in MINI versionDownload the summary sheet