Staves sorted by tannin potential
weOAK® offers a range of STAVE inserts sorted by tannin potential, using the same technology as the VICARD GENERATION 7 range (analytical selection and molecular toasting). Combining these processes allows us to adapt the toast to the raw material, and to develop reproducible aromatic expressions.
- French oak: 100% natural air-drying for 24 months minimum
- Dimensions: Length of 900x47 mm, thickness of 11 or 17 mm
- Holes: 15mm at each end, Hole spacing 670mm
- Computer-controlled molecular cooking using radiant heat
- The weOAK® products are subject to strict controls to ensure the reproducibility of their profiles. They meet all food safety and regulatory requirements.
Two thicknesses for greater precision, complexity, and integration:
11mm WeSTAVE is sized for time constraints.
17mm WeSTAVE is sized for more progressive and stable oak uptake, benefiting from a gradual diffusion of wood compounds.
Each profile also available in MINI versionDownload the summary sheet