Casks and Tanks
Mastery of wood
Whether a tank for fermentation or maturation, the Vicard Group remains, to this day, one of the world leaders in the art of large format French oak tank and cask production. Following a lineage of six generations of artisanal expertise, each large format is subject to a rigorous wood selection, undergoes 100% natural air-drying and is hand-crafted to the winemakers specifications.
- Capacities: from 10 to 110 hL
Use of square-edged staves
- Above 110hL: Thanks to our expertise and experience, we can make truncated cone-shaped tanks larger than the indicated capacities.
Use of unedged staves
- For any shipment by container, maximum capacity 60hL
- Origin: French oak
- Toasts: LL or ML toast by radiant heat
- Numerous accessories are available: doors, thermoregulation, hatches, ...
Find Out More